Update your details, view your application and progress
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Ok, we will send you jobs like this.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement
No jobs matched your search.
Job No: 494553
Work Type: Full time
The Archives is looking to create a pool of APS 5 HR practitioners to fill roles as they arise in the fields of professional development, work health and safety, rehabilitation, payroll, recruitment and strategic planning.
The main duties of the roles may include:
• Under limited direction provide support to the section in relation to the Professional Development program, work health and safety, rehabilitation, payroll function or recruitment program for the Archives.
• Provide advice to Archives staff managers in relation to contemporary people management issues to assist the Archives meet its corporate objectives.
• Assist with regular reporting to employees, managers and the Executive.
• Develop and maintain relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
• Promote and apply the APS and National Archives values and contemporary people management principles and practices in equity and diversity, WHS and participative management practices.
Eligibility: Applicants must be Australian citizens and be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance to Baseline Level.
How to apply: Applications must be submitted via our online e-recruitment system. Applicants must in 1000 words or less outline the skills and relevant experience you would bring to this role. Please refer to the selection documentation for this position.
Application close: 19 Nov 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now
Great, we can send you jobs like this, if this is your first time signing up, please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
Powered by PageUp