Update your details, view your application and progress
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Ok, we will send you jobs like this.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement
No jobs matched your search.
Job No: 494551
Work Type: Full time
The Archives is looking to create a pool of APS 6 HR practitioners to fill roles as they arise in the fields of professional development, work health and safety, rehabilitation, payroll, recruitment and strategic planning.
The main duties of the roles may include:
• Under limited guidance and direction lead and manage a small team and work closely with all HR sections to provide a comprehensive level of HR support to the agency.
• Manage and coordinate the professional development program, payroll function, work health and safety, rehabilitation or recruitment program for the National Archives.
• Provide advice and support to managers in relation to contemporary people management issues to assist the National Archives meet its corporate objectives.
• Provide regular reporting to employees, managers and the executive.
• Develop and maintain effective, professional relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage the performance of staff in accordance with the National Archives' policies and guidelines.
• Promote and apply the APS and National Archives values and contemporary people management principles and practices in equity and diversity, WHS and participative management practices.
Application close: 19 Nov 2018 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now
Great, we can send you jobs like this, if this is your first time signing up, please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
Powered by PageUp